Do you have an upcoming marathon, triathlon, race, or any other such event that you’d like to train for? We can get your ready for success.
Based on research, walking on a regular basis has the following health benefits:
• It reduces your risk of dying from heart disease or stroke
• It lowers your risk of heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, colon cancer, and diabetes
• It lowers high blood pressure (hypertension)
• It protects against falling and bone fractures in older adults
• It may help protect against certain types of cancer, such as breast cancer
• It increases the number of calories your body uses, which helps to control your weight
• It helps control joint swelling and pain from arthritis
Running is very good for your health. It provides a great cardiovascular workout, besides strengthening and toning your muscles. Running regularly gives you better overall physical condition. It brings you relaxation and reduction of anxiety. Most importantly for many, running is a good way to lose weight and generally get fit. Regular running and jogging is a good way to improve your health and fitness. Many people are concerned about long-term damage to joints such as knees, ankles, and hips, as a result of running. However, with good quality running shoes and a sensible approach, the risks are minimal, and the benefits outweigh those possible risks.
Jogging makes the heart stronger. It increases the capacity of the blood circulation and of the respiratory system. This is essential for maintaining good fitness. It also speeds up the digestive system and can help to relieve digestive problems.
Jogging makes you burn fat and thereby helps to lose weight. In addition to increasing metabolism, jogging is an effective way to burn more calories, which helps you lose weight. If calories consumed in food are less than calories spent during exercise and other daily activities, you will lose weight. It is impossible not to! Many people have learned how to lose belly fat by starting a running program.
Jogging helps to cut stubborn belly fat. Stubborn fat can be very hard to shift, but a running program can really help to cut down on the last of your stubborn fat. The key is to think long-term and always work on your fitness. Change can take a long time to come but the result it much improved fitness and strength which makes maintaining
Contact Us For Detail Information
Standard Training Programs Include the following:
• Initial Consultation and interview
• Definition and clarification of running goals
• Creation of customized training plans to support defined goals
• Weekly email correspondence
• Weekly training diary feedback
• Monthly phone consultation
• Twice monthly face-to-face coaching sessions